- This event has passed.
DataCentres, Cloud and IoT
April 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The annual forum “DataCenters, Cloud and IoT” (12 April, Moscow) will gather the IT decision-makers from the ТОР 500 leading corporations of CIS, Europe and Asia. http://www.iotclouddata.center/
The forum participants will discuss the development outlook for the corporate and commercial datacenters, Cloud service delivery models, key technologies and roadmap for the industrial internet of things (IIoT) in Russia, in order to find the most efficient solutions for data processing and storage within the principal work flow support.
Among the speakers in 2017:
- Ali Heydari, Chief Architect, Baidu
- Guy Willner, Chairman and CEO, IXcellerate
- Ari Kurvi, Data Center Manager, Яндекс
- Angela Saxby, Chief Technologist, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and many others.
Forum 2016 key facts and figures:
- 50 keynote reports delivered by the top management of such companies asRN-Inform, E.ON, Metinvest Eurasia, Lukoil-Inform, VTB24 and many others
- CEO, CTO andCIO from FTA of Russia, Yandex, OPK, DataPro, United Aircraft Corporation, Rosbank, Evraz Holding, Transneft, Gazprombank, En+ Management East, Stack Group, RULOG, Rosselkhozbank and many others
- IT Directors of the major projects for DC construction, such as Rostelecom, FTA, Russian Railways, Rosenergoatom, Sberbank, DC Omsk, OSK, VimpelCom, Yandex and many others
- First-rate CSP delegations, such asVimpelCom, Megafon, MTS, Rostelecom, ER-TELECOM, AKADO, TransTeleCom, Tele